Girls Scouts La Canada Flintridge The Resource for Leaders & Scouts.
What I Need For My
Girls to Attend A...
Best resource ever.

LCF - Financial Forms

All deposits and reimbursement request
must be sent/given the SU Treasurer within
1 month of
the event. All receipts should
be attached to the appropriate forms.

Reimbursements will not be issued until a
Final Financial Report has been submitted.

No receipts, no reimbursement. 

LCF Service Unit Treasurer
Sharon Perlstein
3) Google Form

To help you organize:

SU-Event Financial Report
Must be filled out and one copy turned in to the Treasurer and one copy in the event notebook.

Deposit Form
Use this when turning in checks to
the Treasurer that were collected for the SU

Reimbursement/Check Requests
Use this form to submit all receipts
for reimbursements to the Treasurer

Donation Receipt Request
Use this form if your donor would
like a receipt for their donation

Registration Forms 
Please go to our "Registration" tab
for all forms related to registration.
Frequently Used Forms
Use the link below to take you to
the GSGLA Forms Library.
You'll find ALL forms you need there.

Forms Library
Girl Scouts of Greater LA

Permission Slips
A Parent Permission Form is REQUIRED
for EVERY activity or trip, for EACH girl,
whether parents attend or not.

  • Troop/Group activiity other than                 required meeting time and location.
  • Overnight activities (SUM approval required)
  • Extended/International Travel                 (additional forms required) 

Click on the link below to open
a fillable pdf document. 

NEW Parent Permission Form

Council Event Forms
The  Council requires all Events to fill out and file
 the Application for Special Event form with them.
In addition, if you are hosting an event and plan to
use it as a money earning project, you must file a Troop Money Earning Application. Depending on
your event, you might also need to file an Additional Insurance Request Form. Also, don't forget to file
a Report for your Special Event when it is done!
All of these forms can be found on the council
website or by clicking HERE!

"Pink Slips" or Auto Transportation & Health History Forms
Use the link below to take you to a
worksheet to answer all your questions.